Here are a few pics from Washington, DC that my favorite US Servicemen took with my absolute favorite serviceman - My Grandpa. I don't believe you could be a member of the Warner family and not have appreciation for the service and sacrifice our military members make for the freedoms that many of us take for granted. I know that as a mother, I will consider it an honor if any of my sons or daughters choose to serve their country the way both of my grandfathers, my uncle, my aunt, my brother and my father have served. I am grateful for ALL members of the United States Armed Forces for protecting my rights and freedoms.

The WWII Memorial

Two Vietnam Vets with a Vietnam Memorial - My Dad and Unlce Bruce

Memorial to the nurses who served in Vietnam

Korean War Memorial

My Uncle Bruce and Grandpa at the Vietnam Wall

A National Gaurd service man went up to my grandfather and thanked him and the rest of the WWII Vets for their service. Outstanding!

My favorite Navy serviceman with the statue of "The Lonesome Sailor" - my grandpa
Thank you