Thursday, August 5, 2010

One of the greatest days of my life...

I am posting this today because Jeff and I leave tomorrow for a weekend away to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! Woot Woot! I thought I would share just a few of the pics from our wedding. The happiness on our faces says it all.



I wasn't trying to copy Julia Roberts from Runaway Bride. I never had the thought of running from marrying Jeff, if anything I was running towards him - full throttle! I fractured my ankle the month before the wedding so I dressed for comfort and safety.

We had the kids stand up for us as groomsmen and bridesmaids.

Bridesmaids - Kire, Ana and Keli (left to right)

Jeff and I

Ana, me, Jeff and Keli

The goofy groomsmen - Chantry, Dalton, Rene with Ronnie, Dakota (left to right)

I love this picture of Ronnie! He was five years old in this picture.

A more serious pic of the boys - what handsome young men!

Jeff and I exchanging rings.

I know I have said it before and I know I will say it again and again and again...

I LOVE JEFFREY MARK CHRISTENSEN!

I am so blessed to have been able to marry my best friend. Bonus - He is SOOOOOO Cute!